Off Topic => Off Topic => Topic started by: 02JEEPX on November 23, 2012, 10:33:23 AM
Posting this for a friend of mine who does letters, appearances, etc..
To order a Santa letter get in touch with me. You can call me at 706 831-3598 cell or 706 650-7764 hm. (see how I trust you guys. I put my home phone number in the email.) or you can email me. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . (or just hit reply to this email)
Then the information I need is:
1) is it going to a boy, girl, man, or woman. Their age within a year or two if itís a boy or girl.
2) the complete address where it is to go including zip code.
3) Their full formal name ( like Kenneth Moore. This will go on the envelope.)
4) The name they go by ( Ken, Kenny, worm, whatever. This will go in the letter)
5) Any special message you would like Santa to give.
The next big question I got was how to pay me. I like this one. The answer is any way you can. If you are going to see me just pay me then. If not and you would like to send me a check sent it to ma at
4068 Harden St
Martinez, Georgia 30907
I do have a pay pal account if you would like to send it that way. You would send it to email@example.com.
As I said in the first email,ĒGet the letter ordered, then worry about paying. If paying is not in the budget right now, oh well. Merry Christmas.
SO GET YOUR LETTERS ORDERED! YOU ONLY HAVE A LITTLE OVER A WEEK!
Itís fun to get a letter from the big man at the North Pole so donít miss out. The only thing that should keep you from sending or getting a letter is being number 141. I only have 140 stamps and that will be all I can do.
I hope you are all having a fantastic Thanksgiving Day.
Dare to Dream